HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Assault

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronin
Gangster/Ruler of Mannaka Shinzo

Male Number of posts : 97
Special Ability(s) : can control plants aka trees aka paper aka playing cards aka your demise...cards anyone?
Love/Dating : Laura Bush... take that america...
Elemental : none
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: The Assault   Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 pm

*15 ANBU Black Ops 20 White Ops slowly approach the village, being led by a large musclar black ops with 2 large katanas and a mask that seems to be made up of 5 other ANBU masks*
Black ops: Sir, shall we start?
Me: *is sitting on a tree branch* start what? *smiles and snaps my fingers and 4 gangsters poof up*
Leader: Mamoru, stop this stupid act! Just come back to the village!
Me: SCREW THE VILLAGE! *10 cards fly out my sleeve and butcher a white ops* IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID BASTARD
Leader: Look, I'm sorry!
Me: Oh, you're sorry? YOU'RE SORRY??? THAT MAKES IT ALL BETTER!!! *jumps down and grabs a black ops by the throat and sends a card out my sleeve, which slices through his neck and into another black ops chest then roundhouse kicks a white in the face and kicks him in the side and i send the rest of my deck to kill the remaining white ops and the leader and the 14 black ops stand in a V formation*
Leader: I'm sorry Mamoru
Me: You already sa-
Leader: Not that, fool. For this. *draws his katanas and the black ops rush the gangsters, killing them all with only 3 blacks dying*
Me: You should of died when you had the chance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazega
Chuunin/Absorbs Energy

Male Number of posts : 155
Special Ability(s) : enrgy absorbing
Love/Dating : got my eyes on somone

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:44 pm

*appears in a guy sensei way* HEI EWERY BODY life treating u good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronin

Special Ability(s) : can control plants aka trees aka paper aka playing cards aka your demise...cards anyone?

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:42 pm

(ignoring that -.-...)
Leader: TOO BUSY KICKING YOU'RE GANGS ASS! *he slashes at me*
Me: *dodges* its not a gang... its the whole shi-bang...
Leader: Wait... Mamoru... you're...
Me: Oh yeah... I'm Ronin... the beast under you're bed... in you're closet... IN YOUR HEAD!
Leader: Those are Metallica lyrics..
Me: CURSE YOU FOR RUINING MY COOL MOMENT! *thrust kicks him and sends a card into a dead black ops' katana hilt, slicing through it and stays lodged within it, so whenever i move the card, the katana moves, and i slaughter all the black ops and use another card to "possess" another one then me and the Leader have an epic battle of buh-dassness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazega
Chuunin/Absorbs Energy

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:35 am

ur funny looking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:14 pm

so was ur mom... last night... at mcdonalds... in Wisnconsin... in stall #2... taking a crap...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazega
Chuunin/Absorbs Energy

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:29 am

no i dont think so y?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:03 pm

leader: *makes a fist and punches the ground and bones stick up* hehe... *he raises up his hand, which is still a fist, and snaps his fingers, and the bones form 18 lil dinosaur skeletons, and then their green skin regenerates*
me:... what... the hell...
leader: compagnathus.
me: compagnathus eh? hey fellas, compagnay this! *crosses the blades in an x and beheads all the dinosaurs and they run around for a few seconds then fall and die* oooh.... that was hard.... anything else u wanna do b4 u die?
leader: *claps his hands together and all the compagnathus carcasses form a little ball which expands into a triceratops and it charges me*
me: *yawns and sends a card and it pierces him right between the eyes and when he nears me he falls and slides to my feet and dies* whoopdeedoo...
leader: *forms 2 fists and slams them together and the triceratops body flattens and starts levitating and then he seperates his hands and the tricera-disk expands into a Anklosaurus and he spins around and its club/tail hits me head on*
me: *flies a couple of yards before i recover in the air and flip and land on my feet then the 2 katanas rush him, one cutting off the club of the tail, and the other stabbing into the part i cut off, making the end of it basically the club, and i beat the beast to death with it* come on man gimme a challenge!
leader: YOU WANT A CHALLENGE?!! I'LL GIVE YOU A FREAKING CHALLENGE!!! *he closes his eyes and puts his hands on the ground and starts grunting*
me: not in front of me man! go crap at your house!
leader: *starts screaming and grits his teeth, then an entire forest of bones shoot up from the ground and he slowly gets back up and is a little hunched over from fatigue, and between pants, he snaps his fingers, and the bones form multiple dinosaurs: 50 compagnathus, 5 pterasaurs, 13 dinonychus, 7 triceratops, 5 velociraptors, 2 tyrannosaurus, 3 demetradon, and 1 alasaurus*
me:.... can we go back to 1 dino at a time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazega
Chuunin/Absorbs Energy

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:56 am

can i help with something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:30 pm

(u can totally leave -.-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazega
Chuunin/Absorbs Energy

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 am

(dain im bored) cee ya *dissapears*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zurui
Daughter of Her Enchantress/Soul of the Rainbow
Daughter of Her Enchantress/Soul of the Rainbow

Female Number of posts : 437
Special Ability(s) : Storm Goddess
Love/Dating : :P
Elemental : Wind and Water
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:11 pm

*is watching from my cloud* XDDD *points and laughs*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 pm

*I leap into the air and land on a ptearasaur and manipulate the swords to stab the wings of the pterasaur, and I lean the dino to the right and send it crashing down onto another, the part of the blade sticking out of the pterasaur im on's wing stabbing into the other's wing, and repeating that till i have all five stabbed* hehe... *i backflip off of the stack of lizards and command the card-blades to slice in an x, cutting all the pterasaurs into 4 pieces* one spieces down... *the compagnathus attack me* lots to go!!! *goes on a slashing frenzy, killing all the compys* what's next... *The demetradon's approach* aw! you're my favorite kind of dino D8! But, a kill is a kill *smiles evily and plunges the blades into one of the beasts and lifts it up and slams it into the others till they are dead, then i toss the stabbed one at the alasaurus, who eats the carcass happily, then i walk over to the dinonychus and taunt them* come on you stupid reptiles! *they chase me as I run to the velociraptors and do the same to them, then I leap into a tree as the two species collide with eachother and watch them kill eachother. Soon, the 5 velociraptors are dead and only 4 dinonychus remain and they claw at the tree* hmm... *I use the blades to cut the tree down and it crushes at beasts as I leap onto a triceratops head* hey there buddy! *slaughters 5 of the 7 before my blades break againts the sixth's crest* damn it... *gets the two cards out of the hilt and command them to slice up the other 2 dinosaurs as I turn around and see a dead tyrannosaurus, and two other wounded dinosaurs, the other tyranno and the alasaurus, battling eachother* hmm... interesting... well, better not let this time go to waste! *runs at the exhausted ANBU leader and knees him in the face (he was kneeling)* hehe... I'M GONNA TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!!!!
him: look behind you... ass... hole... *he pants harder than ever as I turn around and see the victor, the alasaurus, running at me*
me: oy... *gets a string out of my pocket and puts my cards into a deck, then ties them together with a string* here ya go, buddy! *throws the deck at his face and he catches it in his mouth and eats it* dumb lizard... *I snap my fingers and the cards burst out of his neck, literally severing his head off his body* now where were we... *kicks the leader and levitates two cards above his shoulders* hehe...
him: please... no...
me: *cuts off his arms*
him: *Screams in agony*
me:*"possesses another katana and brutally kills him with it* bastard...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assault   

Back to top Go down

The Assault
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental/Naruto :: Mannaka Shinzo :: Mannaka Shinzo-
Jump to: