Elemental/Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental/Naruto

Charms and ninja tatics are combined here

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...

Go down 
+2
nina angel
Kinji
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinji

Kinji

Male Number of posts : 23
Special Ability(s) : to create poorly chewed chicken
Love/Dating : cooties! O.O
Elemental : none
Registration date : 2009-01-01

a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Empty
PostSubject: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 pm

*swings on the swing-set while singing*
A la vibora de la mar, de la mar
por aqui pueden pasar, los de adelante corren mucho
los de atras se quedarán
tras tras
Una mexicana que fruta vendia
ciruela chabacano, melon o sandia
dia dia sera la vieja del otro dia...
Verbena verbena jardin de matatena
verbena verbena la fruta esta muy buena!

*cricket chirp* now im bored -.-

creepy ice cream guy- wnat an ice cream cone?
me- >.< eww no your creepy!
creepy ice cream guy- T-T i canth help it!
me-i know, just stay away though =.= .....
creepy ice cream guy-....................

*AKWARD SILENCE!!!!*
Back to top Go down
nina angel
chuunin/Angel of Darkness
nina angel

Female Number of posts : 174
Special Ability(s) : chuunin
Love/Dating : dyavol

a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:19 pm

flys around in angel form
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 pm

*looks up and sees yous flying*
o.o holy crap look creepy ice cream guy its lucy in the sky...with diamonds!
creepy ice cream guy- im supposed to stay away remember -.- ......
me- jeez touchy
Back to top Go down
nina angel
nina angel

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:29 pm

appears infront of him
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:32 pm

*falls back off the swing*
oh shit lucy dont scare me like that, im still pretty early into my trip you see ^^"
Back to top Go down
nina angel
nina angel

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:32 pm

"who's lucy"
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:37 pm

*gets up and dusts myself off*
not too hip are you lucy? well theres no point explaining something you wont get, how do you do, i am *strikes a pose* kinji!
Back to top Go down
nina angel
nina angel

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:40 pm

turn into angel form and my black wings fling out
"my name is nina angel the angel of darkness the dark angel"
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:47 pm

*yawns totally unimpressed*
wow do you think you said angel enough in that sentence?
im just gonna call you lucy since, well yea, okay?
Back to top Go down
nina angel
nina angel

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:49 pm

confused
"who's lucy!?"
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

Male Number of posts : 295
Special Ability(s) : Shapeshifting
Love/Dating : Nina Angel

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down
http://narurpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
nina angel
nina angel

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:53 pm

"hi dya"
feels u there
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:56 pm

*sits back down on the swing*
just forget about it if you dont get it initially then theres no point in explaining it to you, ill just call you nina, better?
Back to top Go down
nina angel
nina angel

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:58 pm

"....."
appears by dya
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

Male Number of posts : 295
Special Ability(s) : Shapeshifting
Love/Dating : Nina Angel

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Hello whos this
Back to top Go down
http://narurpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
nina angel
nina angel

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:59 pm

"kinji"
holds dya's hand
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:01 pm

*smiles and starts swinging*
yes thank you, i am kinji mister man, and thats the creepy ice cream stand attendant *points at the creepy ice cream guy*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Lightning Master/Lightning Ookami
Zaine

Male Number of posts : 178
Special Ability(s) : Lightning Manipulation
Love/Dating : Night~Stream i think?
Elemental : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:08 pm

*Appears*...hello
Back to top Go down
http://narurpg.forumotion.com
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:14 pm

oh goodie more guests to my humble swing set, keyser soze(A.K.A the creepy ice cream guy) a round of sundaes for everybody on me
keyser-bite me!
me- ok ^^ ........ *dosent bite him* well sorry about that but no ice cream, nice to meet you i am the walrus googoo ga joob
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:18 pm

.....Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:19 pm

oh im nobody, but you can call me the eggman, or the walrus, thus the googoo ga joob............so anybody up for a magical mystery tour?
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Ill call you annoying!
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:26 pm

oh im the annoying one? at least im old enough to go to best buy without my mommy and not wet my pants *gets off the swing and starts walking off passing you as i do* but what do i know, im annoying *pats him on the shoulder* ill come back to my swing set and MY strawberry fields in which nothing is real after you outgrow those pamper pullups big kid, have fun *walks off to the ice cream cart, climbs on it and flies off because it turned into a rocket ship*
keyser- -.- asshole.... *walks away*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:29 pm

.....like i said annoying throws a tantrum over that.....
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:31 pm

So....now that thats over*dissapears*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental/Naruto :: Rpg Area :: Free For All!!-
Jump to: