Elemental/Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental/Naruto

Charms and ninja tatics are combined here

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...

Go down 
+2
nina angel
Kinji
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinji

Kinji

Male Number of posts : 23
Special Ability(s) : to create poorly chewed chicken
Love/Dating : cooties! O.O
Elemental : none
Registration date : 2009-01-01

a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:37 pm

(not that those two aspects of paralinguistics have anything to do with eachother kid, but im gone because i dont feel like aruing with a prealgebra punk that came to my swing set just to act like hes old enuogh to sit on his mommys lap and back out of the driveway, so good day sir, or madame im not sure yet your voice hasnt changed yet has it?)

(i hope youll excuse my lateness on that but it seems that the strawberry cream cake and ice cream i had earlier did not agree well with my stomach)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Lightning Master/Lightning Ookami
Zaine

Male Number of posts : 178
Special Ability(s) : Lightning Manipulation
Love/Dating : Night~Stream i think?
Elemental : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-12-26

a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:39 pm

(........Your not worth the time or effort...and by the way i was joking......)
Back to top Go down
http://narurpg.forumotion.com
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:43 pm

(well i guess you dont have the time and effort because of the obesity resulting from all the donuts that your gorging on as we speak which prevent you from seeing your balls which concidentally have yet to drop, dont lie kid you just know its all true and thats why you dont fight back, not because youre "too big" we all know your not)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:47 pm

(You dont know me period.....and i don't pick fights with 17 year olds that are so immature they try to argue with a 13 year old thats not to weak to but strong enough not to now leave me alone sorry if i hurt your feelings as i said i was joking move on in life.....)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:49 pm

(Jeez can't take a joke and BTW im a track runner and healthy to im 13 and getting letters from colleges so hop off)
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 pm

( first of all 17s a little old you make me feel like a child molestor calm down, but second thats where your wrong, i know exactly who you are, by reacting in this manner it is obvious to me that everything ive said in concurrence to your lifestyle is true, and hurt my feelings hell you really dont get it, im laughing AT YOU, anyway i suppose your right im gonna go to sleep now because unlike your corpulent self i wake and work at 5 in the morning to maintain my body which is actually nice, i hope we can talk later cat, see you tomorrow ^^ )

(your in middle school kid dont try to bullshit a bullshitter, the only thing you get from colleges is a diet plan encouraging you to live a better lifestyle cause more and more kids are fat these days and a letter telling you your duke SAT test results, also if you have multiple things to say do it one post, it makes it oh so much more evident how much of a liar you are when you have to go back and post again)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:01 pm

((......Wow your really clueless im a track runner first second your creepy third i do get letters from colleges 4.0 GPA buddy and fourth I WAS KIDDING WHY SO SERIOUS XD!
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Gangster/Ruler of Mannaka Shinzo
Ronin

Male Number of posts : 97
Special Ability(s) : can control plants aka trees aka paper aka playing cards aka your demise...cards anyone?
Love/Dating : Laura Bush... take that america...

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:02 pm

why so gay?
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:04 pm

(........if only that was funny....)
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

Male Number of posts : 295
Special Ability(s) : Shapeshifting
Love/Dating : Nina Angel

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:44 am

(what the grapp is going on??? im so lost)
Back to top Go down
http://narurpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
nina angel
chuunin/Angel of Darkness
nina angel

Female Number of posts : 174
Special Ability(s) : chuunin
Love/Dating : dyavol

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:45 am

((same))
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:46 am

(jeez i come on and i see obese obese obese whtf lol i dont understand what happened. maybe i should just read earlier)
Back to top Go down
nina angel
chuunin/Angel of Darkness
nina angel

Female Number of posts : 174
Special Ability(s) : chuunin
Love/Dating : dyavol

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:48 am

((zZzZz))
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:49 am

(lol.ok then)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:03 am

((ok this guy kinji is supposedly laughing at me when he's saying crap like I'm fat and stuff like that and iv never met him then I was like ok whatever I'll tell him it was a joke and he still won't let by gones be by gones so here I am telling him the truth and trying to make peace.......))
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:05 am

((and he's not letting me.......so idk))
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:20 am

(god damn kid you need to calm down, take a chill pill its called getting rises out of people i was bored and you were my way of "curing" said boredom, plus you cant supposedly laugh at someone you just do, and believe me i was, and seriously give up on the track thing kid i know youre lying. otherwise you wouldnt have reacted the way you did. also colleges dont send letters to middle school students nor do middleschools keep track of gpa, gpa dosent matter until high shool, hell i could have a 4.0 gpa in 8th grade if i wanted to too)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:42 am

((dude ask raleth or dyavol I know them in real life I am a track runner and I get letters from colleges saying that if I keep my gpa up and keep running track that I could get a scholarship from them in a few years.........))
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:49 am

(ok ok you can keep living in lala land but youre boring me now i already sweated out all my impurities so i just have a headache and this isnt that fun since you devoted yourself to the lie, im done for now Twisted Evil are you an admin?)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:53 am

(ok I don't care if you think I'm lieing but still I don't want to fight or crap and no but do you know croc he's really annoying no joke))
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:56 am

(no i dont but hes pretty funny i like his picture, *slaps you like miyagi would daniel-san* first lesson my apprentice do not take crap from other people! {except me} i f you are telling the truth then you are! is anybody online at the moment an admin?)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Zaine

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:01 am

yes sensei.....-.-wait what the! Nevermind and no
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:02 am

(lol ok im otaly out n this one)
Back to top Go down
Kinji

Kinji

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:08 am

(most people would be @.@ *twiight zone muzak!!!!* ok forget it then)
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:09 am

(ll nope ill just *backs away slowly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...   a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a swing-set atop a flower encrusted hill...and theres an ice cream cart over dere on the side with a creepy looking attendant too...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental/Naruto :: Rpg Area :: Free For All!!-
Jump to: