Elemental/Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental/Naruto

Charms and ninja tatics are combined here

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The search for Darth Serious...

Go down 
+2
Kazega
Ronin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazega
Chuunin/Absorbs Energy
Kazega

Male Number of posts : 155
Special Ability(s) : enrgy absorbing
Love/Dating : got my eyes on somone
Elemental : none
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:35 am

*a giant banana eats eweryone*
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

Male Number of posts : 295
Special Ability(s) : Shapeshifting
Love/Dating : Nina Angel

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:41 pm

neva *donkey kong eats* bizatch
Back to top Go down
http://narurpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Zurui
Daughter of Her Enchantress/Soul of the Rainbow
Zurui

Female Number of posts : 437
Special Ability(s) : Storm Goddess
Love/Dating : :P
Elemental : Wind and Water
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:33 pm

no, i am not a talking vegetable, but thank you for asking.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:40 pm

tht song is old ive had it for months!
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:16 pm

YOU"RE CREEPING ME OUT! how do you ALWAYS know what im talking about??? IM STRANGE! no one's SUPPOSED to get it! D8
-change in world is too much 4 meh- *esplodes and dies* @.x
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:22 pm

i told yu im the weirdest on the site! lol ask all mi wunderful *code word for gay* friends
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Gangster/Ruler of Mannaka Shinzo
Ronin

Male Number of posts : 97
Special Ability(s) : can control plants aka trees aka paper aka playing cards aka your demise...cards anyone?
Love/Dating : Laura Bush... take that america...

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 pm

i have to focus my chakra *a large swilring ball forms in my hand* come on... come on... COME ON... * the ball shatters, revealing a round piece of ham* RASEN-HAM! *plunges it into rahzensia's mouth*
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:24 pm

......awkward *backs away slowly* its a FEINT! *grabs ham* watcha mine
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:27 pm

*twacks head* see young patarandom thos is why yu are still learning!
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Ronin

Special Ability(s) : can control plants aka trees aka paper aka playing cards aka your demise...cards anyone?

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:28 pm

*hits him in the balls with a toy helicoptor then grabs a switchblade from HIS pocket and starts doing buh-dass tricks with it then hits your nose with the hilt* dontcha know your not supposed to play with knives? *all these lawyers and peeps in suits come into the scene and stan lee comes out of a helicoptor with spiderman and captain america*
Stan: We're suing you for using our line!
me:... *shanks him and throws the knife at spidey and grabs Cap's shield and hits him over the head with it and throws the shield at the coptor and it blows up and kills all the lawyers*... *starts playing psp*
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:32 pm

yuo are learning but *zombie chulula and marcus thompson come in* we always win! *marcus steals psp*cuz hes black Wink * chulula eats brains of everyone but ronin and captain america* we meet again captain america!
*captain* oh no not yu again! *pulls out barney gun and shoots self* shit it never works! *begins crying
*me* *walks up* yur a homo wearing TIGHTS! *rams up ass with giant rubber SWORD! watcha! i win again!!!!!!!!
see young patarandom yu are raleth patrandom but raleth was mine bacuse i am YODAMDOM!
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:44 pm

no... cholula... HOW COULD YOU
cholula: i saw you... with HIM
me: what do you... no... you mean..
cholula: yeah. that SKANK
me: look tabasco is NOTHING to me
cholula: shut up!
me:... i'm sorry...
cholula: *takes out a tommy gun and 15 other dolphins come out*
me: no baby... NO...
him: shut up and bleed! *they all start shooting and i start flailing around and in the middle of the shooting i get a phone call and answer it and have a 5 minute conversation with a girl scout selling hash brownines while getting shot then finally hangs up, throws at cholulas hand and he loosens his grip on the gun and i grab it and shoot 7 other dolphins, throw the gun at cholula, making him fall, and i roll behind a tree* eat spikes bishes *sergeant nathan hale pops out of a hole in the tree and gives me a hedgehog grenade and i throw it at the dolphins and it activates and puts needles in em and i roll back out and i stick my hands out and 2 chocolate bunnies hand me 2 AK-47's, 2 in each hand, and i do that leg flick that michael jackson does when he goes : SHOOOW! and then starts shooting em all and say: Heehee (like MJ) and when they're all dead except cholula i walk up to him and kick him in the gut* you like that boy? YOU LIKE IT?
him: i'm sorry... *he spits in my eye*
me: bad choice... *straps him to a chair and makes him watch 5 hours of Reba, and when i return to him, he looks like he just got pwned by that chick in the ring, Samera or whatever* bish.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:45 pm

me: you forgot the other
marcus: black guy powers ACTIVATE! he steals all yur clothes guns and hash brownies* (lol jk marcus)
me: yes uhm............ill take those....*takes hash browenies*
*a rainbow attacks me for brownies* no mine! stu[pid damn random!!!!!!!!!!!!! eat yur gay skittles not my BROWNIES!!!!! *eats* ha bitch thas right!
*pillsbury dough boy comes up and eats rainbow and punches yu in nuts*
:dough boy: thas for my family bizatch! WATCHA! *leaves*
*trolls walk in*
Trolls: wha the fuck....no wnder the elves told us to never come here......these bastards are crazy
me: what yu say bitch! *kicks* *takes club* *in slow mo i beat him to death*
oh yea *like the koolaid* (not the purple one marcus)
*looks* wh said oh yea! oh....tht was me.........
marcus: i want koolaid! oh....its not grape....forget it.
*skittles rain down upon us all*
Back to top Go down
Kazega
Chuunin/Absorbs Energy
Kazega

Male Number of posts : 155
Special Ability(s) : enrgy absorbing
Love/Dating : got my eyes on somone

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:31 am

i begins eating dongkikong
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:23 pm

*cholula stands back up and grabs a dropped AK and loads the clip into me and i fall to the ground, a puddle of blood forming under me* cholu.... la.... goodbye...
him: good riddance sunuvabeesh
me: *jumps up and grows wolverine claws and stabs him in the gut and goes supersaiyan and the claws fly off and stab himin the cojones, 3 claws in each nut, then tear off my shirt, revealing 2 black midgets poorly duct taped to my chest* I call it my Bulletproof Midgacket! *frodo, optimus prime, shrek, a giant toe with a face, and Mr/Mrs Smith appear from an explosion made from a gerbil's fart after eating too many papaya king Hot dogs and Asuma lighting his 6745773th cigarette in 2 hours* Tonight... we dine... in OLIVE GARDEN!!!!! *i pull a rubber chicken out from my shoes and we engage you in battle*
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:16 pm

*spongebob's pineapple falls through the roof and Sanji from One Piece, spongebob, english-version naruto, stewie, mini-me, Gyromon from Digimon, Ashley Teasdale, those creepy pajama-bannana people (i don't even know what show that was) and Jeffery Star walk out of it like it was a UFO*
*sanji gets in asuma's face and puts out his cigarette on his nose and they engage in an epic smoking-battle of confetti
*spongebob and naruto pick a fight with the cool aid man and they start a never-ending battle of annoying catch phrases*
*mini-me and stewie jump frodo and shoot him an unnessessary amount of times with a bazooka*
*Gyromon from Digimon steps on optimus prime's toes*
*Jeffery Star starts a cat-fight with Shrek over Kelly from shoes*
*Ashley Teasdale paints the giant toe with a face an eyeball-disinagrating hot pink*
*the pajama bannana people act like the Men In Black and catch Mr and Ms Smith for disection*
me: ._. ... *eats the ham that ronin put in my mouth* what the crap? *i spit it out and its his shopping list* O.o
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:21 pm

ROUND 1-Thank you for smoking
Asuma vs Sanji
Asuma: *after burning 3 packs he gets into a coughing fit and throws out his cig*
sanji: hehe, nublet mcgee
asuma: *pimp slaps sanji and pulls out cherry flavor cigs and lights it up* take it to da head...
sanji: no... NO.... IM ALLERGIC TO CHERRY SCENTS!!!!! *head blows up*
WINNER ASUMA
Round 2- Catch my drift?
Naruto VS spongebob VS koolaid man
Naruto: beleive it!
SB: Im ready!
KM:OH YEAAAHHH
naruto: *pulls out a kunai and throws it at KM and he cracks
KM: Oh yeah? *eventually breaks and spills ALL over spongebob and he absorbs it all and rolls onto naruto and crushes/drowns him*
WINNER SPONGEBOB
Round 3-Mini-Massacre
Mini-me VS Stewie
*frodo is getting shot when mini me and stewie are now down to one bullet each*
MM: I wanna kill him!
stewie: no me!
MM: Shut up, your just a baby!
stewie: *pistol whips him and jacks his gun and shoots minime in the foot and throws the gun at his forehead and ties him to a tree and starts torturing him with wet willies and titty twisters* SHOULDNT HAVE MESSED WITH ME MAN
MM: its not ur fault...
stewie: what? i know...no...not you man...
MM:its not ur fault
stewie: no... NO... WHY IS IT SO HARD? *sobs*
MM: *kicks up a teenage caterpillar named Tom and when i reaches the height of his forehead, he headbutts it and it slides into stewies mouth and he starts choking on it then MM chews his way out and grabs the still bullet loaded gun from stewie and aims at his head, then all of a sudden frodo pounces on him and snaps his neck and grabs the gun and shoots stewie down the throat but it hits Tom instead and his guts splatter all over stewies throat and it slowly slides down into his guts, not knowing that he was really Captainpillar, the caterpillartown hero, and his guts contained radioactive leaves, killing him*
frodo: good enough!
golem: PRECIOUS! *stuffs a teddybear down frodo's throat and he suffocates and dies*
WINNER GOLEM
Round 4-The completley obvious match!
Optimus vs Gyromon
optimus:*turns into a car and rams into gyromon, making him digivolve... into Roadkillmon
WINNER OPTIMUS PRIME duh
Round 5-The Ogre, the Tattoo'd guy, and the Kelly!
Jeff Star vs Shrek
Shrek: RARGH! *bear hugs Jeff*
Jeff: Not today! *his tattoos come to life and all the ones of dead celebs start devouring shrek*
shrek: *burps and creates a giant shockwave and obliterates kelly by accident* better out tha- *sees kelly* better gone than having to deal with it i always say... *calls up prince charming and he hops out of a cheap motel and stabs shrek in to neck and cuts him up and burns his remain as a sacrifice to his mom*
jeff- i have nothing to live for... *slowly walks away*
WINNER JEFF
Round 6-The Suite Life of Feet with faces
Foot vs Ashley
foot: *steps on ashley and the paint starts slowly disinigrating her*
ashley: AHH!!! what do i care, i quit suite life, i have nothing left... i think im gonna be famous but NO... no... SURPRISE ATTACK *turns into a giant scorpion and stabs the foot and it turns into nasty crumbly crap and blows away in the wind*
WINNER ASHLEY
Round 7-Men in Bananas and Tuxes
Pajama Banana Peeps VS The Smiths
MR:Ready, honey?
Mrs: oh yeah, they pull out all sorts of guns and they get back to back and start slowly rotating, shooting everyone around em*
WINNER THE SMITHS

Tally it up, Ronin A, Rahzel B
#AB
1X -
2- X
3- -
4X
5- X
6- X
7X -

TIE!
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:33 pm

nice but something you must learn ANYONE WITH A LIFE WILL NOT READ THAT MUCH RANDOM! so what hav we learned today?
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:58 pm

dude... they're playing an online forum rpg... based on an anime show with a retarded little blond kid named after a cookie... most of them DONT HAVE LIVES.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:25 pm

.....hes masde a break through! HOOZAHHHHHHHHHHHHH but since they dont have lives why would they read so long.......abd i love yur love/dating thing! thats hilarious...if only the F>B>I wouldnt have to arrest you for tht *knock knock* oh here they are now........
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:24 pm

aw shit they're here! RUN ET! *he runs out of a closet screaming bloody murder and flailing his arms*
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:41 pm

*claps* that was an amazing story there jono! XD i enjoyed it! but thanks dyavol >.>
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:53 pm

*bows but goes too far and falls onto ET and breaks his back and the FBI catch him and shoot him and guys in hazmat suits come in and drag him away while me and lil drew barrymore weep then i realize i hate Charlie's Angels and shoves her away and yells ALIEN and everyone comes in again and does the same to her*
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:32 pm

The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 RedneckCondos
^ not even funny how true this is -.-
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Jounin/Shapeshifter
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:12 am

i love tht.....i wants one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for Darth Serious...   The search for Darth Serious... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search for Darth Serious...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental/Naruto :: Rpg Area :: Free For All!!-
Jump to: